Want to keep your home in tip-top shape?
These seven simple steps will help a lot!
- Colder weather means more time inside. Change the air filter in your furnace--and while you're at it, your car, too!
- Make sure your fire extinguishers are still operational.
- Check your dryer and make sure it's free of lint. Clean the lint screen and make sure the laundry exhaust is clear, as well.
- Check your fireplace--make sure that flue opens and closes with ease.
- Drain and winterize your sprinkler system. Don't have one? Then drain your exterior hose bibbs (and the hose) and turn off water access to those pipes from the inside.
- Scrub your outdoor furniture and put it away so it's ready for next spring.
- This time of year is PERFECT for aerating and fertilizing your lawn. Don't have an aerator? Rent one here!
With happy home gratitude,
best realtor carmel indiana
best realtor geist reservoir
best realtor noblesville
best realtor fishers indiana