Spring is about to be in full swing and you know what that means...
Time to get a jump on your monthly home maintenance projects!
You know what they say:
An ounce of prevention is worth pounds and pounds of gold bars in repair bills later.
Here's your quick monthly maintenance list:
- Check your attic for exterior gaps, pests and moisture intrusion.
- Trim tree limbs away from roof and siding before leaves grow back.
- Check those vents, louvers and chimneys for bird nests and squirrels.
- Clean any debris from gutters and downspouts; check for ice damage from the winter.
- Clean your sump pump and check how fast it drains. Also see if there is water in your crawlspace.
- Replace or clean your furnace filter.
- Test your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Thinking about taking this a step further and doing some full blown rennovations?
Real Estate Broker
United Real Estate Indianapolis
1425 East 82nd Street, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
text/mobile: (317) 220-5397